Family reunification and reconnecting loved ones with their Canadian families, is a major focus for Canada. If you or a family member are Canadian residents or citizens, you may be eligible to be sponsored or sponsor a loved one. This is a time sensitive immigration process through which our experts at Bright can guide you. Contact us today to see how we can help you reconnect with your loved ones. We will be here with you every step of the way.

Get in Touch


To enter Canada and receive temporary resident status, visitors will need a temporary resident visa (TRV). This official document is issued by the visa office and is to be placed in the visitor’s passport.

The Foreign Immigration team understands that applying for a visitor visa is more than just filling out a form. Our immigration professionals not only assist you in filling out the required application forms but also assess your eligibility for a TRV, as prescribed by Canada’s immigration laws.

Get in Touch


If your child or grandchild is a permanent resident or citizen of Canada, you may be eligible for a super visa. A super visa allows you to visit your child or grandchild for up to 2 years at a time. With a super visa you can enter Canada multiple times for a period up to 10 years.

Many of the immigration consultants and legal assistants at Foreign Immigration are either children of immigrants, or immigrants themselves. We have both personal and professional experience with super visas. Our team has decades of experience with reuniting family members, so let us work for you to reunite your family in Canada.

Get in Touch


01Have a child or grandchild who is a permanent resident or citizen of Canada.

02Paid medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is valid for at least 1 year from your date of entry, with a coverage of at least $100,000.

03Have a signed letter from your child or grandchild inviting you to Canada. The letter must contain the following:

  • Meet the minimum language requirements in English, French or both.
  • Possess at least 2 years of full-time work experience in a skilled trade within the past 5 years.
  • Meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as prescribed by the National Occupation Classification.
  • Have a valid job offer of full-time employment for at least 1 year OR a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade.


Citizens of certain countries are eligible to enter Canada without a visa. However, they must still obtain an electronic travel authorization. eTAs should not be left to the last minute, as some applications may take more time to process than others. You must apply for your eTA before booking your flight. Foreign Immigration has decades of experience in securing electronic travel authorizations for our clients. Contact us today to see how we can help you visit Canada.

Get in Touch